Saturday, September 1, 2012

Thank you, Mommy and Daddy!

As has become my tradition, after Friday morning's training run, I texted Mom "13.11". She wrote back asking if I wanted to refuel - her treat. Um, yes!

So she treated me to lunch at Native Foods Cafe, my favorite vegan restaurant. Eryn and Brad both needed breaks from work, so they joined us, too.
I was too hungry to take a picture of my Chicken Run Ranch Burger. It was very yummy!

Brad had to scoot back to work, but the ladies shared a treat from Sweetest Thing Cupcakes.
Snickers cupcake = heaven!
Thank you, Mommy!
In the evening, Mom had plans to see some jazz with Pa. So Eryn, Dad and I headed to Canby to see Tigard's first football game of the year. 

I will give Dad public props by telling the world that his impeccable navigation skills took us straight to CHS! 

And this was after he examined my car when we thought something fell off! (Nothing did, by the way. We apparently hit a small piece of metal that banged around under the car for a bit)

Thank you, Daddy!
It was really cold and windy!
We got to hang out with Nick, a 2012 THS grad!
And the Tigers trounced the Cougars - 13 to 40!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment