Tuesday, September 18, 2018

5 on the 4th (7/4/18)

Holiday races are my favorite, especially this fun one in Wilsonville by ORRC. I wasn't feeling at all patriotic this year, skipping fireworks to attend a protest/vigil at Portland's ICE facility. But I had this amazing outfit, so I had to wear it for the 5 on the 4th:


I ran strong with Brad by my side and took second place in my division!

My twin approaching the finish:










I don't have pics of Mom's finish because I jumped in and ran with her :)

All done!
2nd Place!
The sweaty crew:
My time was 27:09, an 8:40 average. That earned me 55/143 overall, 17/74 female, and 2/15 in my division.

If you're looking for a fun 4th of July race, check out this one! We've done it several times now, and it's great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment