Thursday, February 7, 2019

Giant Race 2018 - expo and A's game

In 2012, Mom, Dad, Eryn, Brad, and I all flew to San Francisco for the Giant Race - a half marathon that ends on the field at ATT Park, home of the Giants. Dad was a lifelong fan, and the Giants have always been my team, too, so it was a really special thing for the family.
It was also Mom's first half marathon and Dad's first and only :) 

Mom, Eryn, and I decided to do the fall 2018 race in Dad's memory. A nearby warehouse hosted the 2012 race expo. This time, it was in the stadium!
The finish line all ready for us:
After we got our bibs and freebies, we went to a HOT A's game in Oakland. 
The A's won, and I got to cross Oaklans-Alameda County Coliseum off my list :)
I also burned my feet! Chaco tan:
My toes were ready, and I was cozy in Dad's SF Giants PJ pants, which I definitely claimed when we went through his clothes. Time for sleep because tomorrow = Race Day!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment