Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekly Wednesday

For my birthday, in anticipation of my upcoming retirement from the news biz, my parents and sister gave me Weekly Wednesdays. We spend each summer Wednesday doing something fun (that I wouldn't be able to do if I was working) - so far a Mariners game at Safeco Field (we beat the Red Sox!!) and a matinee showing of Ratatouille.


This week we drove to Lincoln City for shopping at the outlet mall and a visit with my Arizona aunt Cindy and uncle Don who are now summering on the Oregon Coast. We debated where to eat lunch and finally settled on The Blow Hole in Depoe Bay. Wouldn't you know that the restaurant is closed Wednesdays!?! Bummer.



So we ended up at the Sea Hag down the street and enjoyed very good seafood!!!

After finding some good discounts at the mall, we hit my favorite coffee stand for hot chocolate on Highway 101 on the way out of town.

Unfortunately, two small dogs were also dining inside the little building (one sitting right at the table!), so we left all grossed out. Dogs do not belong inside restaurants. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment