Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving thanks!

Today is a big day - no work, lots of football, yummy food (no turkey for me!!), family time and shopping planning. But I don't want to lose sight of the purpose of the day - to give thanks for all the great things in our lives.

I am so thankful for my awesome friends and family! I am thankful for my husband, who has supported me extra this year to help me trade a bad situation for a wonderful opportunity. I am thankful for the chance to help out those around me. I am thankful that I live in Oregon, where every season is beautiful. I am thankful that the next presidential election is coming soon. I am thankful for my big cat.

Thanks to each of you for the special roles you play in my life - I am truly blessed. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday and take a moment to thank God for the blessings in your lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment