Sunday, December 14, 2008

White elephant

Any excuse to decorate the house and make some food...

Linus posed nicely for Brad:

Do I have enough Christmas Mickeys??

My awesome bosses at CE2 gave me this cupcake stand for Christmas. Thanks Sue & Andy!

Soon, our guests arrived for our annual white elephant Christmas party.
Unfortunately, I was too busy having fun to take any pictures of the action, which included "I Love Meat" stickers, a giant Scooby Doo, Easy Cheese, flashing Christmas earrings and a Fleet enema kit!

-Liz :)

2 comments:

  1. i'm wondering why in america young couples ask people to take their shoes off in their home. in japan and other parts of asia it is customary yet in america it seems strange; almost as if it is a 'trendy' thing to do. if slippers are provided in a home for guests this is very curtious, yet most homes have dirty floors. i'd be curious to know how this trend started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about others, but when I was a child, we took off our shoes at my grandparents' house. Now I have my own house with light carpets, and I don't want yucky stuff tracked around. It all about cleanliness :)

    Maybe I should get some slippers to share.... But my friends and family know when they come over that their shoes will be left at the door :)

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete