Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday highlights

I know I'm a week late, but here are some highlights from my Thanksgiving holiday:

Dinner No. 1 was in McMinnville with Brad's family. AJ is an amazing cook!
Debbie, the resident actress, is always asked to do a dramatic reading. She happily obliges:
Then came dessert. MMMMM!
Then it was time for dinner No. 2 at Eryn's house. I was already so stuffed, but that didn't stop me!
Saturday, Eryn and I were up before 4 a.m. for some Black Friday shopping with Dad, then breakfast/lunch with the fam. Then we headed to Newberg for a Christmas tree:
Oh, and we officially kicked off the Christmas season with Friday night's viewing of Christmas Vacation. The very best movie ever!

Saturday was a little treadmill action - 5 miles at race pace.
While watching this:
Classic!

Saturday night, we sat in Brad's company's suite at Jeld-Wen Field to watch my Tigard Tigers take on the Central Catholic Rams in the state 6A semifinals.
We fought hard but were no match for Central's huge, crazy-fast guys. When you recruit, you can hand pick your team! :) So proud of Tigard's amazing season!

It was a packed weekend but a wonderful start to the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment