Friday, December 31, 2021

Year of Hiking 2021: 74 - 79

I again took the 52-Hike Challenge and made my goal in July! Click HERE to see them all.

With no races to train for this year, I focused on getting out and exploring new-to-me trails. I had a blast - and Winter Break allowed me to get a few more before the end of the year.

No. 74 - Cannon Beach Nature Trail, Dec. 21:









No. 75 - Four County Point Trail, Dec. 21:

Clatsop, Columbia, Tillamook, and Washington counties in one spot!
And a giant tree recently fell right on the plaque:

No. 76 - Cooper Mountain, Dec. 22:




No. 77 - Fernhill Wetlands, Dec. 29:








No. 78 - Lightopia, Dec. 29:




No. 79 - Old Maid Flat, Dec. 31:









What a great year in the outdoors! Can't wait for more exploring in 2022 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment