Thursday, May 19, 2022

No-TV Tuesday: yard work and flowers

No-TV Tuesday kicked off with a run to the ballot box.
Armed with empty yard-debris bins and a dry evening, I spent hours outside doing more cleanup. I finally made it all the way around the yard collecting cones, cuttings, leaves, and weeds. And I got MOST of the big pile into the bins. 

Two weeks from now, the pile should finally be gone - and hopefully most of the overflow cans. BUT... then I need to do the roof and gutters. It's really never ending. Fortunately, I enjoy the work and love digging in the dirt.

Overflow:
Then I took a stroll around the yard to soak in my spring blooms:
A very old azalea hedge:
Stolen from Ma's yard:
Most of my front yard was swiped from Ma's house:
Hostas coming up:
More old azaleas:

Much better than watching TV

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment