Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I got tagged

My friend, Sherry, tagged me. So here goes:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/stories about him or herself.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
---------------------------
1) I once held an elected office. I got a couple people (I think it was me and my parents - I only needed three) to write me in for a Democratic Precinct Committee Person position. We also wrote in my mom and we served together.

2) I can recite the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution and the alphabet backward in one breath - one breath each, that is.

3) If I'd never met my super-active husband, I'm sure I would be a couch potato now. Instead, I'm a mountain climber, rock climber, camper, hiker, runner, cyclist, skier and snowshoer with too many hobbies and not enough weekends.

4) I have a strange gift for organizing stuff. I get all excited just thinking about it. I've used this skill to rearrange my room (lots of times), drive my hubbie nuts and earn a little money on the side.

5) I had five great grandparents until my junior year in college. One called me Bob. I still miss them lots.

6) Patience is my biggest struggle.

7) I'm a sucker for marketing. I am easily swayed by holiday packaging - like the orange Oreos in the fall and the holiday-shaped crackers in the winter.


8) I have an 18-pound cat who loves to cuddle.

-----------------------
I don't know many bloggers... so I'll tag Brad and Eryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment