Sunday, June 8, 2008

Still going strong, despite my old age!

My fam and I celebrated my 32nd birthday weekend with a nice, warm hike today at Tryon Creek State Park in Lake Oswego. Eryn shared her awesome Mickey Mouse birthday hat!

Next up, presents(!), eating the Cheesecake Factory cheesecake we were too full to eat last night and then dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Davidson's. By then, Brad should be home from his latest rock-climbing adventure so I can finally open that pile of presents he put on the table before leaving for the weekend.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Happy B-day! Old...HA! Post pictures of your presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Liz! I didn't realize we were both June birthdays. Looks like you had a fun day. Oh and we arrive into Oregon on July 1st.

    ReplyDelete