Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What's your favorite Christmas song?

I write simple questions on the board in my classroom to get people talking and mingling a bit. Last week it was "What's your favorite holiday tradition?" - and there were many different answers. This week a student picked "What's your favorite Christmas song?" I had to think... I have SO many. I decided it's "Oh Holy Night" - but I love so many more.

I also really like "Sleigh Ride" - especially the swing part toward the end.



And "Joy to the World" is always a great classic.



Oh, and "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"...


and "Jingle Bells" by Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters ...


and "Carol of the Bells" (the David Foster version is awesome!) ...


and "Silent Night"... OK - I love them all!


What's your favorite??

1 comment:

  1. Michael W Smith "All Is Well"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAyplzXmjVE

    ReplyDelete