Friday, January 15, 2010

Cookie Day: Oatmeal Caramel Bars

Co-worker Andy was kind enough to cover my second-period class today so I could work on a special project... baking with my CE2 peeps! That's one of the things I've missed most about my new job assignment this year - working with the students in the kitchen, learning about their lives, teaching them new skills, forming relationships and having fun!

Joan and Viri helped me make Oatmeal Caramel Bars, a fairly simple (and SUPER YUMMY) recipe I made once before.
The finished product:
And the other students and staff loved eating the fruits of our labor. Overheard: "These are BOMB!"

:)

2 comments:

  1. awww. I knew I liked Andy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Creeper! If you're not careful, he might report his stalker to the police! :)

    ReplyDelete