Friday, June 4, 2010

Let the celebration begin!

I love to celebrate - and I really love to stretch it out and make the party last. My 34th birthday is just around the corner, and the celebration kicked off Thursday afternoon with the delivery of BIRTHDAY CHEESE from sis-in-law Jill!!!
The cheese wheel from The Wisconsin Cheeseman arrived right at my front door. Oh my goodness! I've never had a cheese delivery before. I'll take some this weekend on my birthday hike. Who needs an emergency kit... I'll just fill my backpack with cheese, crackers and fruit!

:)

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than Birthday Cheese - whee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My uncle sent us a gift from that company for Christmas. And then one to my folks (where we were staying). And then another one to us (he's kinda old ...). The Cheeseman treated us well, and may you experience the same. :)

    ReplyDelete