Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend wrap

Had some random fun this weekend...

THS football at Hillsboro Stadium. We creamed Century High School. We cream everyone :)
Saturday morning run - just 10 miles this week. I'm tapering! And I've had a low-grade head cold, so it was slow and short this weekend.
Free stuff! Brad and I drove around town to use some awesome coupons, including a free Jambo, a free Cinnabon and 25% off at REI.
I bought a kick-butt bike trailer at REI. I'll have pics as soon as I return it and get one that's not broken. It's the Wood-family curse.

While I played handbells at church, Brad went to Portland to watch Sarah and Joel do their first triathlon! I'll have pics of that soon, too!

Bonus... remember that awesome harvest moon a couple nights ago? Brad and I got up early that morning to run. Sun coming from the east:
Giant, bright moon setting in the west:
A beautiful morning for a run!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment