Saturday, January 15, 2022

Christmas 2021 - snacks and trees and family-photo fail

Looking back through my Christmas pics, most are snacks or trees! After having to miss all the festivities last year due to COVID restrictions, it was sure nice to be together with my boostered family!

And because I was so excited to see everyone, I forgot to take many photos. Here are a few highlights:

Christmas Eve snacks with Brad's family. No pics of the family - just the food:
Jill and Maroof gave me this amazing felted Bernie ornament!
And post Christmas Eve zoom church snacks with Mom and Eryn:
Christmas morning...

Our tree:
Mom's downstairs tree (and penguin collection!):
And Eryn's upstairs tree:
We remembered to take ONE pic!
Then off to Ma and Pa's house:
I thought to take a couple pics just as Vicki and Jessie were leaving:



(Vicki went home to sleep before her evening ED shift. Jessie went along to wrangle the dogs so Vicki could sleep!)
KneeBlades!
My very first, very favorite ornaments - at Ma and Pa's house:
You can faintly see: ER 77 - Elizabeth Ruth 1977.

Cookies from Santa Ma:
We then spent two days with Brad's family in Vancouver and I have NO pictures of that celebration - except the ice cream we made and then ate.
Complete fail. No pics of Jill and Maroof visiting from NYC. No pics of the Wood tree or family at all. Oops!

I'll do better next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment