Wednesday, January 26, 2022

No-TV Tuesday: random stuff, another guitar riff

No-TV Tuesday was a great evening to get some stuff done.

I started by finishing my book and then taking a short post-work snoozie. Then I got to work prepping dinner.
Soon it was time for a virtual union negotiations meeting. I'm on the new Contract Action Team - helping to spread the news as we bargain our contract in the spring.

It was time to wash the bedding, but Gizmo made herself at home on my Christmas quilt. I didn't want to disturb my sleeping baby, so the clean sheets sat for a bit 😊
She always finds my quilt when it's out.
I also cleaned the kitchen and floors. I was a really good cat mom and didn't vacuum the end of the house where the cat was napping - because Gizmo is terrified of the vacuum. After Her Highness got up, I finished making the bed and cleaning the floors.
Stir fry for dinner:
I sat down and Gizmo immediately made herself a bed on my lap: 
I resisted the urge to just stay there, but it was time for a guitar lesson. (I'm using the Fender app and it's pretty cool!) 

I did a few exercises and then worked on a riff. Brad heard me from the other room, and when I told him what I was playing, he said he could totally tell! 😎

Not an exciting evening, but I feel accomplished. Maybe we'll find something more thrilling to do next week 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment