Monday, March 18, 2013

No. 17

The werewolf-love book was pretty awesome, but Love at the Laudromat by Rona S. Zable is a close second!

When I saw this one in the THS Valentine's display I had to read it. I knew it was going to be awesome. I was not disappointed :)

Cute story about a teen girl whose mom buys a laundromat. She's embarrassed. She meets a boy. They fall in love. Then they break up. Will they get back together?? And there's a twist at the end!!

The front cover says: Reading level 5, Interest level age 12 and up. Perfect for me ;)

I have noticed a strange trend. This is at least the fourth book I've read recently where the teenage girl falls for a college guy several years older. And they get together and it all works out (oops - did I just give it away?!). Yikes. I don't think a 16 year old and 20 year old belong together.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment