Friday, May 3, 2013

My marathon in pictures

You've read my race recap from the Eugene Marathon... now see all the pics, thanks to family and friends who came to cheer me on :)
After the expo, checking out the finish line at Historic Hayward Field:
5:30 a.m. - ready to head over and look for parking:
OK - I guess this is it. Almost time to ditch the throwaway sweatshirt:
Here comes my wave:
Brad was looking for the red sweatshirt and almost missed me. I love the lady in pink :)
Eryn was out there, too - running the half:
Brad and Mom and Dad were at Mile 6ish:
Just after the Mile 7.5 aid station:
The 19th Street hill:
Lots of security around, including the bomb squad, ready to detonate anything suspicious. Had the race been three weeks sooner, that wouldn't be there:
Dying at Mile 16. The guy in the blue shirt/black pants is Allen, my leapfrog buddy:
While I was dying, Eryn was finishing:
Jenn and Sue were at Mile 21:
The fam was waiting at Mile 24ish. I love this picture of Eryn watching for me:
Here I come:
WOOHOO!
New sticker for my collection:
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment