Sunday, August 18, 2013

Early run: 25-10

25-10... that was my reward today. For the cost of getting up before the sun, I had the opportunity to run with almost no traffic ;) 

When I noticed how few cars I was seeing, I started counting cars vs. people. By 4.5 miles, when I hit busier Durham Road, I had encountered 25 people and just 10 cars. Very nice!

After suffering through several hot afternoon runs, I finally forced myself to get up early this morning. I really don't mind it... after the initial shock of getting out of bed.

Some low clouds delayed the sunrise. Fine with me - the longer I can stay out of the sun the better!
My driveway sunflowers are finally out!
Starting to peek:
Always thankful for this drinking fountain in Summerfield, a couple miles from my front door:
All done... here comes the sun:
Just 6 miles today:
Canby's Dahlia half marathon next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment