Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Free race pics are still ugly

Most race courses are staffed with photographers trying to catch the perfect pictures - so you'll pay lots of money for some prints. The problem is that we look really dumb when we run - and the pics are almost never worth buying.

I bought a print from each of my marathons, but that's it. Usually they are horrible. 

But for this year's Shamrock Run, they offered FREE photos for all runners. Unfortunately, they are still fairly horrible! Here are a few of the better ones.

Near the start - not too bad:
Going up Broadway - with Joel:
Finally, some downhill! Posing for the photographer:
And as soon as I thought I was out of his shot - the real me is back:
 The home stretch. I love these. I'm dying and Joel is... singing??
 
The finish line is in sight... go hard!
DONE!
 Free pictures are fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment