Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cool Kids Bike Club

I'm in the Cool Kids Bike Club!

Deb sent out an all-staff email asking folks to join her in some after-school biking - the ultimate goal being June's Ride for Schools

Catherine, Deb, Nicole, Andy, Brenda and I met in yesterday's sunshine and zipped down the hill and over the river to Tualatin City Park. A few folks joined from Tualatin High School, and we set out on a 6-mile loop out Tualatin-Sherwood Road, 124th and Tualatin Road.

There was a little mix up on the planned rest stop, and the group got split up. But these ladies met at the end and shared some grapes (thanks, Deb!):
Liz, Brenda, Deb & Caroline
I wish I had a picture of the whole group... next time for sure!

Unfortunately, I can't make the Ride for Schools this year.  Looks like lots of fun - and it benefits schools - a win, win!
Looking forward to our next outing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment