Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter sunrise run

This guy greeted me after my run this morning:
Brad and I started our Easter with a sunrise service run on the Fanno Creek Trail. We went out 5 beautiful miles and then turned around for home. I finished with 10.22 while Brad went a little farther to get 12 for the day.
Of course,  I wore my Easter colors:
A couple guys on the trail wished us a Happy Easter!

We ran past a field and spotted a bunny rabbit sitting in the grass. At the same time, we both said, "THE EASTER BUNNY!!!!" Ha :)

It was a wonderful way to start our holiday. Then to church for second service and family dinner at Mike and Aj's house. As always, the food was excellent - and it was great to visit with cousin Jordan and Allison. Too busy eating and chatting to get another picture:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment