Thursday, September 28, 2017

Muffin Wednesday: Cranberry Orange

A bunch of meetings and such got in the way of Muffin Wednesday yesterday. So we had Muffin Thursday today!

I pulled some whole cranberries from the freezer to make Cranberry Orange Muffins from Sally's Baking Addiction. The recipe went together quickly and easily and created this beauties:
YUMMO!!!

I whipped up these alone because Jasper had brought me a cookie kit from his CE2 internship at Scratch and Grain. So after the muffins were out of the oven, Jasper and I made chocolate chip cookies.
He humored me with a photo :)

These were also quick and easy - especially since all the ingredients are premeasured for us. Jasper learned to use a cookie scoop and made perfect cookies for our enjoyment! 

:)

1 comment:

  1. Any day is a good day for muffins! Those are beauties.
    Marcile

    ReplyDelete