Thursday, January 31, 2019

Nos. 1 - 10

My first book of 2019 was started in 2018 - I just couldn't quite get it done. No. 1 - Twelve Slays of Christmas by Jacqueline B. Frost:
No. 2 - Dark Sacred Night by Michael Connelly:
No. 3 - The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde:
No. 4 - Starry Night by Debbie Macomber. I read this because it's a Christmas story - but it's also a romance. I really can't stand that genre and don't plan to read any more. Gross.
No. 5 - Darius The Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram:
And while I was listening to all those audio books, I was also reading a real paper book! No. 6 was Iris Johansen's Final Target:
No. 7 was The Summer of Jordi Perez by Amy Spalding:
No. 8 was Iris Johansen's No One To Trust in paperback:
No. 9 was Dear Rachel Maddow by Adrienne Kisner:
And to round out the month, No. 10 was Let's Talk about Love by Claire Kann:
I spent a lot of January doing some solitary chores while listening to audio books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment