Saturday, June 1, 2019

Nos. 25 - 29

May brought three audio books and two paper books, bringing my yearly total to 29 so far.

No. 25: If They Come for Us by Fatimah Asghar:
I'm not usually a fan of poetry, but these offered wonderful glimpses into another culture.

No. 26: Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli:
I'm loving these LGBTQ+ teen books! We need more works like this so help combat heteronormative prejudice.

No. 27: Desert Heat by JA Jance:
No. 28: My Life, My Love, My Legacy by Coretta Scott King:

This was so good! Of course, I know about MLK Jr., but this autobiography by his wife gave so much insight into MLK Jr.'s life. AND - she was an AMAZING woman on her own account! She did major social justice work her entire life. What a wonderful life!

No. 29: Failure to Appear by JA Jance:
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment