Friday, June 14, 2019

Summertime means adventure

Summertime means baseball in our family - and sometimes train rides to watch the Seattle Mariners:
And trying to get that perfect family pic:





Sometimes we get bored and pass around the camera. I like this one a lot :)
Goofy Dad!
Summertime means outdoor adventures - like hiking with my adventure buddy:
And camera-timer fails:

MUCH better. I love this pic:
This was a favorite hike for me and Dad. It ends at Multnomah Falls:


Summertime is for biking:


SMILE!
OK :)
So many good pics. I could never choose a favorite, but this one is close:
This one, too. I sit on this rock and think of my dad every time I hike King's Mountain.
The top:

Gotta eat after!
Summertime is for beach trips:


I feel kinda bad for sharing these ones... but he's not here to complain so I'll do it anyway :)

Dad was a good sport when he was having a good day. I'm choosing to remember the great days we had together. Heading into summer break next week, I'm sure feeling this hole in my life and in my heart. Miss you, Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment