Monday, September 2, 2019

Nos. 47 - 55

No. 47 - First Degree Mudder by Kate Dyer-Seeley:
No. 48 - In Cave Danger by Kate Dyer-Seeley:
This is set in Bend, and I read it at Sunriver. And vowed to never go in the lava tubes!! :)

No. 49 - Trouble is a Friend of Mine by Stephanie Tromly:
No. 50 - Behind the Curtain by Peter Abrahams, read while camping at Mount Rainier:
No. 51 - Into the Dark by Peter Abrahams - also read while camping at Rainier:
 
No. 51 - Dear Martin by Nic Stone - so good!
No. 52 - Worthy by Melanie Springer Mock:
This is SO GOOD and should be read by every woman and man I know! Read it today!

No. 53 - What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera:
No. 54 - Son by Lois Lowry:
I read The Giver last year, and this second book was good but not as powerful as the first. 

No. 55 - Natural Thorn Killer by Kate Dyer-Seeley:
Oh, my! I'm a reading machine :) Hope I can keep it up after school resumes next week. My calendar is looking pretty full again!

No comments:

Post a Comment