Wednesday, March 2, 2022

No-TV Tuesday: errands, flan, and some light reading

Monday's rain prompted a stay-home day. Tuesday was my errand day.

First was a run. I slept in a bit and went after the sun was up. While sleeping in was a treat, running in morning traffic wasn't as fun. I decided I prefer my dark, quiet, solo runs. It was warm and rainy:
Then I loaded the car with recyclables, a return, two packages for UPS, my sunglasses needing repair, and my shopping list, and hit the road.

After my errands, I stopped by the Tigard Public Library for lunch at El Cuadrilatero Cafe :

I bought a veggie sandwich and flan 😋😋😋😋
Ate half the flan before I left the library 😁


After a short nap, the evening started with a union chapter meeting:
Then tuna casserole I made Monday:
I decided the State of the Union would be too stressful for my tiny, mini sabbatical, so I read in the bedroom while Brad watched Biden's address in the family room:
Then we both fell asleep before 9pm! 

What an exciting No-TV Tuesday 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment