Tuesday, March 8, 2022

No-TV Tuesday: migraine edition

Today was ACT day at school, so basically a work day for me. It was awesome to have time to catch up from last week's tiny, mini sabbatical

After work, I hit up Winco for necessary supplies for tomorrow's Wednesday Supper Club with the fam. I ran into friends Jen and Sue and had a nice chat.

As soon as I got home, Brad texted to say he had a migraine coming on and was headed home.

He went straight to sleep to try to knock it down, and I quietly cleaned the kitchen. Chore night was abbreviated, but I got done what I needed to get done before company. I also finished one audio book and started a new one.

I'm trying to be quiet, so nothing at all exciting to report. Hopefully Brad will sleep it off and feel better tomorrow.

💗

No comments:

Post a Comment