Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blueberry crepe

Juan has been with me since the beginning of my Credit Recovery adventure in the fall. Together we've been in some fun classes and some stressful classes. Through it all, he's been a model student and an all-around good guy to have around. This week, he completed a second course with me just in time to leave Tigard High and finish his senior year through our high school-completion program. Today, while I was working in my classroom (workday for me), he brought me this:
From the Lake Oswego restaurant where several family members work:
YUM! It was filled with blueberries and tasted very good - I think I'll have to go back for more!

What an honor to work with students like Juan. And what an honor to be recognized and appreciated for doing my job.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment