Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lazy weekend and a muggy run

I've been SO lazy this weekend.

Graduation week is crazy busy: helping seniors complete their finial credits, finishing paperwork, working out all the details, hosting a CE2 BBQ, calling parents, counselors and teachers and helping at the senior assembly, rehearsal and the graduation ceremony.Oh... and my birthday's in there too.

I got home about midnight from graduation cleanup and our traditional late-night dinner. And then I slept most of Saturday. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I finally dragged my butt out of the house for a couple hours of much-needed yard work. Then Mom, Dad and Eryn took me out for Thai birthday dinner and a game of rummy.

Today I managed to get up for church, but then I had no motivation. So I took another nap. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Eventually I went back outside for more yard work and then a run.
It started raining while I was getting ready to head out. Not knowing if the shower would pass, I bit the bullet and just went out in the rain. It cleared up after about a mile and was really muggy... but tolerable.
The long run for my "easy recovery week" was just run 10 minutes, walk 1 minute for 4 miles. Man, did that feel good after last Sunday's 9 miles! :)

Still working on the negative splits: 9:58, 9:59, 9:52, 9:26

My overall average, including walks, was 10:11.

Brad just returned from a weekend of rock climbing at Smith Rock in Central Oregon, so I think we'll get cleaned up and grab some dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment