Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: motorcycles and portobellos

No-TV Tuesday was spent in Vancouver this week.

We loaded Brad's motorcycle into my folks' pickup and drove up to the dealership for its first service. I neglected to take any pictures.

Then we met Brad's parents for a Father's Day dinner at McMenamins on 162nd.

Brad and Steve ordered Newton's Third Law: Pulled pork, Hammerhead BBQ sauce, smoked mozzarella, jalapenos, frizzled onions and bun. They said it was too dry - sorta disappointing.

Donna went with Maria's Masterpiece: Hot turkey sandwich with Swiss cheese, bacon, grilled onions, & secret sauce on a rustic French roll. She said it was really good.

I settled on the Grilled Portobello Mushroom Sandwich: With melted smoked mozzarella cheese, roasted red pepper & herb aioli on grilled rustic bread. VERY good!

Still, I neglected to take any pictures. Oops. I don't know what I was thinking. Oh well :)

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment