Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: burp!

To celebrate my 500-mile running milestone, Brad took me out to Round Table for Italian Garlic Supreme pizza (no meat) - my favorite!
That night, we learned about Round Table's Tuesday family buffet: $6.99 for unlimited salad bar, pizza bar and breadstick and cinnamon twists. We planned to return the next week to celebrate Brad's milestone of 700 miles.

But then I got sidelined by that stomach bug. There was no pizza for me that week.

I was feeling great Tuesday, so we headed over to Lake Grove for all we could eat!
The salad bar was very fresh and good. Some of the pizza was not as fresh, probably because there weren't a million people there fueling lots of turnover. But it was very tasty... especially the cinnamon twists!
We both ate a little more than we should have but were very happy with our meal.

I like celebrating with pizza! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment