Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lemonade

Brad took off Monday, partly to spend a day with me before I head back to work next week, but mostly so he could run. His marathon training called for 18 miles, and the weather was just too dang hot this weekend.

So we both went downtown very early hoping to beat the heat. Unfortunately, it was already hot and humid. But I still got in 8.59 miles and he did 18! After I finished my run, I jumped on my bike and brought him more fuel and water.

After, we decided that Olive Garden sounded good (especially with a gift card!)

The waiter asked what we wanted to drink. Water. Did we want lemon? No.

So back he came with two glasses of water... with lemon.

Now, I really don't mind lemon, and if he'd brought it without asking, I wouldn't have complained. But he asked. And then ignored my request. Hmm.

So what do you do when the waiter brings you lemons? You make lemonade!!
Free, glorious hobo lemonade! 

Recipe:

Ingredients:
Free water
Free lemons
Free sugar packets

Directions:
Squeeze lemons into water. Add sugar packets to taste.
Enjoy free lemonade

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment