Thursday, September 6, 2012

So tired

The first week of school is always crazy. It's compounded this year by a new role at work and some other duties. And I am tired!

I'm tapering for next weekend's half marathon, but I'm still trying to stay active. My legs were feeling a little pooped after running 25 miles in five days, so as soon as I got home from work Wednesday, I changed and headed out on a walk.

These fellas didn't seem as excited to see me as I was to see them:
Other than the horses, my walk wasn't the most scenic, but it got the job done:
And that job was depositing a check:
Side note: I was standing on the sidewalk waiting for the ATM when a minivan pulled into the spot behind me. I wasn't on the edge of the sidewalk - probably a foot in. The driver rolled all the way up and hit me with his bumper! EXCUSE ME?!?! Very strange.

Later in the evening, I biked to THS for pit crew rehearsal... we have a home football game Friday!
I love my pit crew!!

Today was another crazy day. So busy that I barely sat down. Then some extra stress hit, and it was time to get outside and take it out on the stadium.

But first, I caught a couple love birds going at it in the parking lot. Oh, the excitement of working at a high school :)


I broke up the make-out party and walked the embarrassed couple to their PE class. Good times.

Because I'm taking it easy, I did just 20 minutes on the stadium. Worked up a good sweat!
One more day... then the weekend. Oh, yes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment