Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Girls' weekend wrap

I spent a couple days chillin' at the coast with my girl friends... and it was fabulous! Some photo highlights:

Creme de menthe hot chocolate for the road:
Gorgeous fall colors in the Coast Range:
First things first... a 3-mile run up Maxwell Mountain with my deer friends:
The view at the top is always worth the burn:
My happy place:
New house right on the top:
Out of my price range:
Evidence of hoodlums:
Deer still there on the way down:
Midway down:
Sea level:
Cooling down in the sun with my book:
Sundance's checkerboard cake:
Lovely!
Breakfast beauty:
The traditional cheese buffet:
Oh, yes!
Cape Lookout hike with Luann, Theresa and Sundance:
Kendra, Theresa, Eryn, Luann, Sundance, Laura and me... almost time to go home:
Everyone else left fairly early Sunday. I stuck around and finished checking off my to-do list: finished my book, took a nap, did another super-hilly run, showered and drove home. A near-perfect weekend :)

Thanks, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment