Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Sherm

I have one very happy bicycle!

Wal-Mart is coming to my town. While I don't plan to shop there, I am thrilled that the construction comes with area road improvements.

Soon, I'll be able to safely bike to Winco, my favorite, local, employee-owned grocery store. It happens to be right across the street from the new megastore. WOOHOO!

I recently learned about Burley's Travoy trailer, aimed at urban bikers. The trailer detaches with just a flick of the wrist, so I can lock up Sherm and then head inside with my trailer in tow - like an urban granny cart.

Sue scored me a coveted REI friends-and-family coupon, so I bought my new trailer for 25% off!!!

All trailered-up, Sherm and I made our maiden voyage to work last week. It pulled like a dream. 

On the way home, I stopped by the farm to pick up my CSA. We were loaded! (pictured above) I smiled the whole ride home :)

Can't wait until the new bike lanes are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment