Tuesday, January 2, 2018

No. 51, 52, 53, 54, 55

And here's the end of my 2017 reading!

No. 51 was Debbie Macomber's Twelve Days of Christmas on audio book:
What an awful book! I would have turned it off if I didn't need it for my 2017 total. So sexist and so chauvinistic and so barfy. The cover is better than the book.

No. 52 was Ellie Alexander's A Crime of Passion Fruit: 
I really like this series, set in Ashland, Or. Plus, I read this with my cat in front of the Christmas tree and fireplace. Perfection.

No. 53 was James Patterson's The Christmas Mystery on audio book:
I had no idea what was going on in this one. I didn't really ever catch what the mystery was, other than a stolen painting and a strange will. At least it was short.

No. 54 was Sue Grafton's Y is for Yesterday:
I've read all the Grafton mysteries, and I was halfway through this one this week when Grafton died. As the family announced, "the alphabet ends with Y". She will definitely be missed.

And lastly, No. 55 was Everything I Need to Know I Learned From a Disney Little Golden Book:
Knowing my love of Disney, co-worker Tony gave me this for Christmas. I decided it was a wonderful way to end the year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment