Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday fun

Prearranged commitments won't allow us to attend Garden Party this weekend. But not wanting to slack, Eryn, Mom and I spent this morning out at the farm doing our garden chores, weeding and tying up tomatoes. And we took home some greens and eggs.

Community Garden Week 7:
Click HERE to see Week 6 - lots of progress!

I decided a long time ago that I should paint my home office - something way more exciting than the white it came with. Brad even got me a Home Depot gift card for Christmas so I could buy supplies. Not knowing what to do, I went to the store yesterday to look through decorating books. I ran into Aunt Kari and cousin Kayla and told them of my trouble. Kari, being a graphic artist and definitely the artist one in the entire family, quickly paired two paint chips and told me just to do it. OK!

So I bought the paint today, masked it off and put up the first coat of the butter creamish color on two opposing walls. Next up, a deep red on the other two walls. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!!
:)

1 comment:

  1. So glad Patriotic Mickey is watching over it all - I think he approves!

    ReplyDelete