Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's an honor just to be nominated

What's making me smile today??

* I was nominated for THS classified (non-teachers) employee of the year! Here's what someone wrote about me:

"She is the backbone of CE2. She does everything from drug testing to record keeping to cooking with the students while spending half her day doing credit recovery in NovaNet."

VERY COOL! I feel very honored :)

* It was frosty again this morning - beautiful!

* Tonight is pizza night with Lindsey.

* I'm planning to run in the sun after work.

* My honey is super-happy with his new ride.

:)
** What about you?? **

2 comments:

  1. That's great!! Glad someone recognized your care for the students at your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an honor! Your students love you and not just because of the tasty muffins you make :-)

    ReplyDelete