Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I got the bird

I bit the bullet and started Shred Level 2 this morning. Then I hit the road for a short run.

Brad got up and worked out too to help me figure out the new moves. It's more tricky than Level 1. But I like it!

Brad took off to work and I went out in the sun.
I'm super alert when I run, especially during commute times when drivers are extra distracted. A woman zoomed out of her parking lot right toward me. I yelled, "Thanks for looking" as I ran behind her car, which was completely blocking the sidewalk. (This was not a sun-blindness issue)

Then she flipped me off.

Why is that? She almost creams me, and then gets to flip me off? I don't get it.

But that burst of adrenaline helped push me to the end. 3.08 miles at a 9:29 pace:
Then I knew it was time for a shower when flies started landing all over my sweaty arms and shoulders. Ew.

Off to Weekly Wednesday with the fam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment