Monday, October 12, 2015

All signed up

I'm all registered for the Dec. 13 Portland Holiday Half Marathon!

I've been training for a solid six weeks, but I didn't want to sign up until I knew things were going well with the new Jack Daniels program. There's a price increase this week, so I bit the bullet and put my money where my mouth is.

Here's to another eight weeks of sweaty fun before the big event :)

Brad and I are running the Molalla River Trail Race 10K this weekend, and then I have the Run Like Hell 10K next weekend. Can't wait for my first real trail race!
The family is trying to decide which Thanksgiving race to run. There are so many great ones in the area! We may try a new (to us) one in Vancouver this year. 

I'm also eying the Cascade Half Marathon in January, especially if I don't hit my sub-2-hour goal in December. It was such a great race last year, even with the rain and high winds. And the long-sleeved shirt is one of my favorite of all my races!

I love adding to my race calendar!! Join me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment