Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's OK to be jealous

What's my favorite thing in the world? A house full of awesome friends having good treats and lots of fun! Another favorite? An exciting, nail-bitter football game (especially when my team wins!).

We got all that today with our annual Super Bowl party. I truly didn't care who won, but I picked the Giants during the opening plays so I'd have someone to root for - good choice! So I had all my favorite people at my house (a lot of them, at least) for a great game. YAY!

AND, we just got a tuner for our HD projector, so we watched the whole thing in perfect clarity on our giant screen:

Plus, since I'm the football fan and Brad really couldn't care less, he took over the hostess duties and let me enjoy the game. (I know, he's a great guy!)

Life is good. (Go Giants!)
-Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment