Friday, February 22, 2008

Time to catch up

There are lots of things that I don't miss about my nine-year stint at KOIN. But there are some things I miss a lot... like my good friends. I met up with one of my favorite buddies today for lunch.
Tim filled me in on all the office gossip, as well as the great stuff going on in his life. It was so nice to reconnect after 8 months. (And thanks for the YUMMY salmon at Tom's Bento, Tim!) He plans to join us on our 2008 Mount St. Helens adventure. Hopefully we'll see each other again before that September date.

-Liz :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzy-- I loved seeing you! You are the best and a pleasure to hang out with. And again I ask, dontcha wanna come back to the Mighty 6???? OK maybe not. But we'll do lunch! Love the blog, too. Glad to finally pay for my ticket to the top of MSH. Talk to you soon. Best to you too Mr. Brad-- hope the FedEx arrived!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the picture changed, from my company mug to me at the top! Did you just do that or is it rotating? My but you are a talented Webster-- say we could use someone like you at KOI... oh never mind...tgo

    ReplyDelete