Friday, February 29, 2008

Climb On

I applied for the Mazamas Advanced Rock course in January, and just received word this week that I passed the skills test and have been accepted to the program! This is a very comprehensive course intended to develop competency in leading 5th class rock using the traditional form of climbing - placing protection.

The class will involve climbing almost every Saturday in April, and almost every Saturday and Sunday in May and June, plus about 10 weekday evening lectures.

I’m excited to have this opportunity to further develop my climbing skills, but the next couple of months are going to be very busy!
--Brad

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so proud of you for getting in - I knew they couldn't turn you down :) You're gonna have an awesome time!!!!

    ReplyDelete