Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Daily double

Tuesday was a double day for my running shoes.

Sarah came over for our weekly morning run, and cousin-in-law Kenny joined the fun. Brad's on a short business trip and missed out.

It was dry and warm when we started, but the rain soon came - and we were soaked by the end of our 3.35 miles. It was a really fun, wet run! (It was Kenny's first time running in the rain!!)

Good job, Cuz! 

(Shoulda remembered my flash...)
 
My shoes were almost dry when it was time to run again - after work with Julie and Nicole:
We had a lovely time in the neighborhood and park trails! The rain held off, and it was perfect.

We dropped off Nicole to get her kiddo from preschool, and Julie and I did another loop for 5.16 miles in all. That's 8.5 for the day. Getting closer to my goal :)

The THS crew is already making plans for next week!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment