Friday, November 15, 2013

Julie and Nicole

I always tell people, "Let me know if you ever want to go running!!" It's sorta like asking someone how they are. The correct answer is always "Good!" While I actually DO want to go running, no one ever takes me up on it. I don't take it personally... though maybe I should :)

So when I said that this week on Facebook to both Julie and Nicole, I assumed nothing would happen. But both jumped on it, and we set a date for after work Thursday!!

Nicole teaches math, and Julie teaches Spanish and French at THS. So we met up as soon as class let out and ran to Cook Park. Nicole had to cut it short to pick up her kiddo, but Julie and I headed back to the park and ended up doing 5.17 miles!

We took it easy, walking on hills and just enjoying the beautiful fall afternoon. The predicted rain even held off until I got home on my bike.

I forgot my camera at home, so there's no photographic proof :( But it was terrific, and we're already set to run again next week!

Anyone else wanna come with us??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment