Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let's make it a good day

You know how life's like a roller coaster: up and down, up and down? I was in a period of rest. Now, stress.

The new semester started Tuesday, and I'm slammed at work. Life stuff is hitting hard. My tummy isn't feeling good. (coincidence??)

It's nothing that won't pass and settle down with time. But for now, my stress is high, and I'm feeling it.

But this morning, I decided to make it a good day. I'm rolling with the punches and looking for the positive.

I enjoyed a beautiful bike ride to work this morning. I smiled at the gray clouds and the seagulls taking flight from the field beside my classroom. I'm looking forward to running after work with Julie and Connie. I'm looking forward to an evening without many obligations.

Let's make it a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment