Thursday, January 2, 2014

Nos. 53, 54

I never expected to read so much this year - only more than the 40 books in 2012.

But I spent most of my free time either running or reading (resting after running!) and found my number climbing higher and higher. As I approached 50, I realized I needed to try and finish off 52 for the year - a one-per-week average.

I hit 52 with about a week and a half left, so my total for the year is.......... 54! (complete list)

No. 53 was Sandra Brown's Tidings of Great Joy.
Instead of my usual murder mystery, it's a romance. And by "romance", I mean "sex". Whoa. I think I'll stick with my usual :)

No. 54 was Tami Hoag's Kill the Messenger, a recommendation from Eryn.
My sister couldn't put it down and read it in two days. Since it was during break, I read it in ONE day :)

I'm interested in reading more by Hoag. We'll see if they are all as good. I think this one should be made into a movie.

I'm already halfway through my first book of the new year. We'll see what 2014 brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment